Here you will find lots of useful information about how the school day runs in the EYFS at St Just Primary School.
We simply love to learn through play, investigation and exploration.
Sorry about the mess.... but we are learning here!
Class Teachers - Mrs Burlton and Miss Downing
LSAs - Mrs Snelson, Mrs Tregear
Emotional and Learning Support: Briar (The dog)
- The school day starts at 8:45am and finishes at 3:10pm
- Tater Du Pupils are dropped off and collected at the very top gate. (Please be prompt)
- Snack and milk is provided free of charge. In Tater Du we all sit down together and have snack after break.
- Children need to bring a named water bottle and their coat everyday.
- Please make sure your child's belongings are all clearly named
- Reading books will be changed on a Monday and a Thursday.
- PE is on a Monday. Children need to come dressed in their PE kits on this day.
We also use this platform to inform you of any home-learning opportunities, as well as any class news that may occur.
We are strong believers in Parent's as Partners. We love for parents and carers to contribute and share in their child's learning, whenever possible and we love hearing about all the wonderful 'Wow Moments' that happen while they are outside of school.
As a parent - you can use your child's Seesaw account to add to your child's Learning Journey by sending us messages or uploading photos to show us what they have been up to. We love to look at these with your child in the class room and talk about all the wonderful things they have done.