Breakfast Club Arrangements September 2023
- Breakfast Club will run from 8.00a.m to 8.45a.m Monday to Friday
- The cost is £2 per session which must be paid via Parentmail (No Cash)
- Children must enter the school via the KS2 side gate entrance between 8.00a.m & 8.30 am ONLY
- A member of staff will open the gate at 8.00 a.m.
- We will not accept children into Breakfast Club after 8.30 a.m
Clubs will take place at lunchtimes and after school. Most After school clubs will finish promptly at 4.00pm.
We offer a wide range of clubs e.g football, choir, library, dance etc and these can change each half term so please enquire at the School Office or ask your child's teacher what is currently on offer. This information can also be found on the fortnightly newsletters.
In addition to the examples of clubs listed above, we have also already established the following activities in school, which we look forward to continuing throughout the course of this year.
- School Council - Led by Mr Matthews on a Wednesday lunchtime
- Eco Club - Led by Mrs Bird on a Wednesday lunchtime.
- SPACE Course for Parents & pupils- Led by Miss Downing and Mr Matthews
3.10 pm-4 pm
|TUESDAY||LIBRARY||KS2 AT LUNCHTIME||MR CURNOW|
|WEDNESDAY||CHOIR||KS2 AT LUNCHTIME||MRS BLUNDY|