Mrs Suzanne Earley
Y1 Class Teacher
Mrs Pam Fanelli
Mrs Abby Poynter
Mrs Marcia Thomas
Mrs Emma Gwynn
- In Longships, our school day starts at 8.45 am, the register is then taken at 8.50, anyone arriving after this will be marked as late. For Longships, the school day finishes at 3.05 pm.
- We are dropped off and collected at the main gate. (Please be prompt).
- In KS1, fruit for snack time is provided and we have this at break times
- Children need to bring a named water bottle and their coat everyday.
- Please ensure your children's belongings are clearly named.
- Reading books will be changed on a Monday and Thursday. (Don't forget to record your reads in your reading record to earn your Karate Reader Bands and Top Trumps cards!)
- PE is on Mondays. Children will need to come to school wearing their PE kit on this day.
- Our library day is a Thursday afternoon each week. Please return your library book so you can borrow another one.
- Please keep an eye out on ParentMail and Seesaw for any news or updates. Occasionally, paper copies of forms or information may be sent home, so remember to keep an eye on books bags too!
- As we are now in year 1, we will have increasing responsibility for our own things and organising ourselves. The year 1 grown ups will remind us to put our reading books in the folders and ask us if we have any forms or other items to hand in. We will be encouraged to check our bags, as the grown ups will not always have time to do this.