Welcome to Godrevy
This term’s Inspire Curriculum topics are Our Commonwealth, Rites and Rituals and The World is our Oyster. click on the link below for further information.
This term’s Inspire Curriculum topics are
‘The Ancient Greeks’ and 'Fever, Fire and Fashion.'
(Please click on the link to download the full document)
Ancient Greeks - Homework Menu
As well as reading daily at home, practicing times tables and completing a weekly Maths homework activity, we are continuing with our homework menu which has so far proved to be extremely popular.
The children will be able to choose a minimum of two activities from the selection of tasks below to complete by the end of the topic. At least one activity must be a Literacy (*) based task.
- Design and build a model of an ancient Greek landmark
- Design and build an ancient Greek war ship (Trireme)
- Watch a film based on a Greek myth
- Write your own Greek inspired myth. *
- Research a Greek God and produce a fact file. (*)
- Create a fact file on Ancient Greece (*)
- Research information about the ancient Greek Olympics (*)
- Produce a piece of Greek inspired artwork
* All homework to be complete by Monday 6th February *
here's a sneak peak of what we have been learning so far in year 5
Click on the link below to find out more